Wednesday 17 November 2010

Poor little things.

Poor Roxie has obviously taken a good pecking, considering she's the biggest I am surprised. Hubby has gone to get some gentian violet so I can spray the area and this should do the trick apparently. At least she's not very keen on going in the run this morning and I should be able to spray her fairly easily. I really dont want to upset her anymore.
The one good thing is at least with the run roof covered to stop the rain they are coming out to get some grub etc, will have to poo pick though in the coop, not seen so much poo in a long time, but it does all look good, as far as poo can look good, so they must be feeding and settling well.
The whole thing takes me back to when I got my prem baby home for the first time, worrying over the slightest thing, and constantly checking on them. Love it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment